A workshop that teaches the importance of communication and what makes it professional. This is tailored to suit the needs of the care industry and uses scenarios and examples that are relevant to the workplace.
Benefits to the individual, team and organisation:
- improves the communication between carers and service users, their families, other professionals, colleagues and managers
- improves all forms of communication including writing
- increases standards of professional behaviour
- professionalises your service
- prevents conflict and reduces complaints
As with all our workshops this can be adapted and changed to suit your individual needs. It can also be added to any any other workshops and delivered together as part of a package.
Who would this benefit:
- support workers/carers
- trustee members
Three hours teaching plus half hour break (three and half hours)
This is mainly taught during office hours but can be delivered out of hours and during weekend for a small extra charge.
- at a time suitable to you delivered in house
“An extremely interesting and relevant course. Many features of which I can use going forward professionally and personnally” (Mike, Wirral Independent Living and Learning)
“I attended a Professional Communication Course today and found it engaging and enlightening” (Peter, A Care Provider)
If you would like more information