We have created a workshop full of the essential skills required of every leader.
Ensure your teams are led by leaders who increase standards, inspire and challenge.
Your leaders will learn:
- What it means to be a leader.
- Role and responsibilities of an effective leader.
- How to lead a team to success by learning about effective and recognised Leadership styles.
- How to apply a variety of Leadership Styles when dealing with a range of differing personalities, situations and tasks.
- How to Motivate teams and individuals to increase and improve results.
- Create a leadership action plan identifying your leadership strengths and weaknesses and the steps to apply the learning back in the workplace.
This is a practical course that utilises a range of methods to enhance learning. We don’t just leave it there. We ensure this learning takes place by offering Action Mentoring. This is an exclusive way of ensuring the investment in training is put into practice in the workplace. After the course, we come back and hold a one to one half hour session with each student to discuss what actions they have put into place. This has been real success with KMW Leadership Programmes with real difference taking place in the workplace.
The course content is six hours worth of learning depending on the size of the group plus a half hour mentoring for each student (optional).
It can be delivered in a number of ways over a period of time (in two hour sessions or two half days) or in a full day session.
This is the first step to Leadership Training, if you would like to ensure your leaders have all six of the steps to being a Great Leader, please click here