You maybe in a Leadership position but are you the best leader you can be. The value of having a leadership mentor allows you to develop stronger leadership skills. With mentoring there is no where to hide, you work one to one with a mentor and the advice you are given is personal to you.
The value of of a leadership mentor:
- helps to cultivate leadership skills one to one in real time
- ensures learning is actually put into practice
- reduces anxiety in achieving goals and making changes
- increases confidence in demonstrating leadership
- creates a different perspective and uses questions to improve effectiveness
Our leadership mentoring programme can be part of a leadership training programme or done in isolation.
As part of a leadership training programme you can ensure the investment in training has been applied to the work place. KMW will offer follow up mentoring sessions after leadership training has taken place. We have found this to be a hugely successful part of our leadership programme with clients making huge changes to the success of a team, improving overall performance, reducing conflict and increasing standards.
In isolation your leaders or you can book a serious of one to one mentoring sessions to improve your leadership skills, identifying what you want to achieve creating a compelling path so others will follow you.