As a business owner you don’t always consider yourself as a Leader but in fact you are.
Think about what a ‘good’ leader does:
- set clear direction and create a strategy for success
- understand their own strengths and weaknesses and continuously assess them in order to improve
- inspire, motivate and influence
- follow a clear decision making process
- problem solve
- deal with conflict and minimise the negative impact
- create a climate of change and continuously look ahead
- understand the importance of constructive feedback and learn from it
- learn to delegate and recognise when others are better suited to for the task
Now think about having the skills to ensure all this happens in your business. Whilst this list is not exhaustive it certainly does describe a strategy for success for a business owner. How can you develop a successful business if you have not learnt how to lead it.
These six half day workshops delivered over six weeks teach you the leadership skills to run your business more effectively, saving time, money and effort and building a successful, sustainable business.