This workshop teaches the importance of working together to provide the best care and support for service users.
- It discusses team personalities and the impact they have on other team, the service users, professionals and the organisation.
- It highlights the responsibilities and standards expected of every team member of your Organisation.
- It enforces the importance of dealing with conflict/disagreements and demonstrates how to apply a conflict model to prevent disruption, poor performance and the quality of care.
- It teaches how to provide feedback and receive it in order to improve their performance.
- It allows them to share ideas and experience to identify best practice and improve the care they provide.
Who is for?
All staff, managers who are part of team.
This is designed as a full days training. It can be delivered in two parts or the content adapted and delivered as one hour or two hour workshops.