When a team works it’s harmony, when it doesn’t it’s chaos. A team can be more counter productive when they don’t get along than when individuals work alone. When a team is not a team, there is more conflict, constant bickering, more attendance issues, less work is completed, morale is low and your time as a leader is often taken up with staff issues.
Learn how to manage a team and make it work more effectively in this one day workshop.
Step 2 = Building an Effective Team (Full Day).
- What it means to be a team.
- What it means to be a group.
- How to increase the effectiveness of your team by understanding the stages of team development.
- How to prevent conflict and increase performance by identifying the different personalities in a team.
- How to give clear, honest and constructive feedback to team members in different situations
- Practice effective team skills during a practical exercise
- Create an Team Action Plan identifying what stage their team is at, what they need from you as the leader and what you will do about it.
This is step 2 of a 6 step leadership programme and can be delivered in isolation or as part of the full programme.