What makes communicating ‘Professional’ or ‘Unprofessional’? How you and your staff communicate can give an impression that your company are professional or not. Not everyone needs a professional image or service, however, we do like to be dealt in a professional way. From your website, to emails, to social media, to body language to the spoken word, how we communicate gives an impression.
The delegates attending this workshop will be able to:
- State the meaning of communication and the importance of professionally communicating in the workplace,
- Recognise the standards of professional communication expected in your role,
- Identify Effective Communication Techniques,
- Describe how to utilise a range of communication techniques depending on the situation and or person.
- Apply effective communication techniques to a range of scenarios.
- Discuss how you will maintain or improve your professional communication.
This workshop can be delivered as a two hour / half day or full day session depending on the needs of your company.