Enjoy an evening of mingling and chatting in a luxurious Tea Room.
Every six weeks a mini workshop is available to practice and learn some essential business skills followed by networking.
The Mini Workshops are a taster session covering a range of subjects to ensure YOU have the right skills to run and sustain a profitable business.
We can’t have the skills to do everything, why not learn or enhance your skills in a friendly environment with no formal classrooms.
- Essential Networking Skills – Practicing your Elevator Pitch
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Networking – Networking Etiquette
- What to write on Facebook? – What do you say?
- Scheduling your posts to give you more time.
- Pricing – How much shall I charge?
- Sole Trader V Limited
- Saving Time -How do you get and stay organised?
- Creating your Vision and Goals
- Self Assessment Tips and Guidance
- Presenting your Business – Top Tips on presenting
You can attend the mini workshop and stay for the free networking afterwards. Refreshments available to purchase.